COXREELS® 1125 Series (high pressure) hand crank hose reels have the features demanded by industry professionals. The industry preferred design features a sturdy one piece all welded “A” frame base, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
Maximum Hose Capacity: 200′ x 1/2″ OR 300′ x 3/8″
Retract: Direct Hand Crank Rewind with Smooth Round Handle
- Heavy Duty Super Swivel with exteral 90 Deg full-flow 1/2″ NPT with electroless nickel plated steel inlet
- Seals: AFLAS
- Max Pressure: 5000 PSI
Design & Structure:
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap.
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free & smooth rotation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage.
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- “A” Frame Base, not bolted, for superior reel structure.
- Adjustable Tension Brake to Prevent “Free Wheeling” during operation, transport, or storage
- CNC Spun Discs – heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges with greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish
- Made in U.S.A.
- 1/2″ FPT Inlet (at swivel) & 1/2″ FPT Outlet
- Overall Dimensions (includes swivel & handle): 25.5″ W (front of reel) x 18.75″ H x 17.63 L
- Base: 17.38″ W (front of reel) x 15.38 L
- Barrel Width: 12″ W
- 39 lbs
|Dimensions||26 × 19 × 20 in|