10% Fixed Draw Chemical Injector for Pressure Washers. High Quality JE Adams Injector Kit.
- Available for:
- 2-3 GPM
- 3-5 GPM
- 5-8 GPM
- Adjustable Brass Injector
- 3/8″ QC Steel Plug on Inlet and 3/8″ QC Brass Socket on Outlet of Injector
- Quick Connects are Removable
- 4 ft of 1/4″ clear vinyl tubing
- Chemical strainer
- Adjustment Ranges from 0% Draw (Valve Closed) up to 20% Draw.
- Low Pressure Application – must be used with large orifice soap nozzle to draw soap.
- Injector features Viton O-rings
- 180 Deg Max
- 1/4″ Chemical Barb Port
- 3000 PSI Max
Downstream injectors are installed after the pump. In order to function, the pressure must be lowered with the use of either a soap nozzle, dual lance with soap nozzle, a variable nozzle, a dual nozzle holder, or an adjustable nozzle holder. Water enters the inlet of the injector and creates a venturi which drops the pressure and suctions the chemical from container. Chemical can be injected either in concentrated form or in diluted form. Chemical can be regulated by turning the dial on the injector or installing a metering device on the chemical line. The injector contains a check valve to prevent water from flowing into the chemical container while in high pressure mode.
NOTE: Length of hose will determine ability of injector to work properly. It is recommended to keep hose length at 100 feet or less.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 in|
|Injector / GPM||
1.8mm Injector, 2-3 GPM, 2.1mm Injector, 3-5 GPM