Hydro Tek trailers and tank skids allow you to take your equipment mobile and get your cleaning done even when there is no on-site water supply. Both the trailers and the tank skids have been specifically designed for our pressure washers and feature durable construction and a rugged steel frame. No matter which option you choose for your mobile pressure washer system, the water tank will come fully plumbed and ready to go.
Trailer Unit Includes:
- Hydro Tek SS30005VH Hot Water Pressure Washer
- 200 Gallon Water Tank with Stainless Steel Hold Down Bands
- Stainless Steel Inlet Hose Reel with 50′ Garden Hose
- Stainless Steel High Pressure Reel with 50′ x 3/8″ High Pressure Wire-Braided Hose (will hold up to 100′)
- Cool Bypass Pump Protection
- Tank Filter
- Engine Exhaust Rain Cap
- Mounted& Plumbed on Compact Single Axle Trailer
- 14″ Aluminum Wheels
- 2″ Ball Coupler, Requires 2″ Class III ball on tow vehicle
- 3500# GVWR
- Rugged Fender: Can be used as step for tank access
- Recessed Tail Lights: with rubber isolates to reduce bulb failure
Pressure Washer Specs:
- 3000 PSI, 4.8 GPM
- 16hp (479cc) Vanguard Engine, Twin Cylinder – Electric Key Start
- Belt Drive Triplex Plunger Pump
- EZ Align Belt Tensioning System: allows for easy, single bolt, belt tensioning adjustments.
- Stainless Steel Frame, Coil Wrap & Panels: rugged & durable stainless steel offers corrosion resistance and protection of your valuable investment from the harshest environments. Keeps you machine looking like new for years to come.
- 12v Diesel Burner System
- 388,000 BTU
- Spiralast Coil: manufactured by Hydro Tek – Robotically fused 1/2″ schedule 80 steel pipe is cold rolled to protect the steel pipe from fatigue. The coil is then surrounded by ceramic insulation and stainless enclosure with double-wall end caps. Lifetime Coil Warranty.
- 8 Gallon Gas and Diesel Tanks: Heavy duty “roto-molded” rust free fuel tanks with fuel filter to protect against contaminated fuel. Safely refuel tanks away from hot engine. Extended run time with larger fuel capacity.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Burst Disc Technology for Operator Safety
- 250 Degree Steam Setting
- Heavy Duty 48″ Insulated Wand & Trigger Gun Assy
- Quick Connect Nozzles: 15 Deg & 40 Deg Spray Nozzles, 25 Deg Steam Nozzle
- 24″ Stainless Steel HydroTwister Surface Cleaner
Check out our video where we compare this trailer with the 3500 PSI, 5.5 GPM Hydrotek Skid!
|Dimensions||90 × 70 × 65 in|