The SM Series is a compact and portable hot water pressure washer. It is powered by a gas engine and ready for use wherever a water source is available. No electricity is required. With a SpiraLast coil and 12v burner you will quickly and efficiently heat water to effectively blast away grease and grime. The SM Series includes airless tires to eliminate flats on a jobsite and is easy to maneuver with the integrated handles. Stainless panel, coil enclosure, and rain guard are rust resistant and keep your machine looking great for years. The SM Series is a value conscious choice in hot water pressure washers without sacrificing performance, features, and operator safety.
- 4000 PSI, 4 GPM Hot Water Pressure Washer
- Rugged Steel Frame: Hydro Tek’s 1¼”, heavy gauge steel frame is durable for rough terrain and has integrated handles for maneuverability.
- Stainless Steel Panel, Coil Housing, and Burner Cover: These rugged and durable panels offer lifetime rust and corrosion resistance and keeps your machine looking like new for years to come.
- Simple to Use Controls: Lighted rocker switch, adjustable thermostat, and other controls are located on an easy to reach panel. Includes panel mounted, resettable circuit breakers to protect the electrical system of your pressure washer.
- Commercial Engines These single cylinder, air cooled, commercial Honda GX390 engines are fuel efficient and easy to start. Electric start engine on SM40004HH
- Open Frame Design: The open design allows for quick access to all components for fast refueling and periodic maintenance.
- Fuel Tanks: The Honda engine powered wash skid has an integrated unleaded gasoline tank. The burner diesel tank is a heavy duty “roto-molded” rust free tank with fuel filter to protect against contaminated diesel fuel.
- Nonintegrated, Remote Mounted Unloader: The unloader is separate from the pump, nonintegrated, eliminating heat failure and vibration.
- SpiraLast™ Coil: The coil is a Hydro Tek manufactured SpiraLast™ heating coil. Robotically fused ½” schedule 80 steel pipe is cold rolled to protect the steel pipe from fatigue and the spiral coil is then surrounded by ceramic insulation and a stainless enclosure with double-wall end caps.
- Portability: The SM Series comes standard with four airless tires for moving the machine right to your wash site. Maneuver through glass, nails and other sharp job site objects worry & flat free.
- Flexible, high intensity 12V Diesel Burner System: Sophisticated 12V burner system transforms available power from system to fire the diesel burner. This efficient burner system, with PowerLight ignitor, provides maximum burner performance. No outside power source is required.
- Direct Drive Pump: These industrial triplex, ceramic plunger pumps for a long life of industrial duty use.
- More Standard Features: Burst disc technology for operator safety, adjustable temperature up to 250ºF, heavy duty wand/gun, snap lid battery box, 50’ high pressure hose, and quick release nozzles.