Coxreels® 100 Series hand crank hose reels are lightweight, compact, versatile reels that perform at working pressures up to 4,000 PSI. Save time and effort while increasing the safety of your work environment. The sturdy “U” shaped frame and all steel construction makes this one tough little reel.
Hose Capacity: 100′ x 3/8″
Retract: Direct Hand Crank Rewind
- Pressure Maximum: 4000 PSI
- Seals: Nitrile
Design & Structure:
- Pro Grade, Lightweight, Compact Design
- Open Drum Design for No Hassle Hose Wrap
- Solid, One Piece, Heavy Gauge Steel U-Shaped Frame
- Adjustable Tension Brake to Prevent “Free Wheeling” during operation, transport, or storage
- CNC Spun Discs – heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges with greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
- Long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish
|Dimensions||22 × 13 × 14 in|
|Max PSI Rating||
3000 PSI Max, 5000 PSI Max