The REMCO Accumulator/Pulsation Dampener Tank is a bladder type pressure storage vessel device designed to hold water under pressure. The tank provides additional water storage to assist a pump in meeting total demands of the system. It extends pressure switch-controlled pump life by reducing pump on/off pulsation known as pump cycling.
*Note: This product is not for use with REMCO AQUAJET variable speed pumps. It will cause AQUAJET to continue to run after the water flow is turned off and build extreme pressures that could cause leaks or broken water pipes.
- Dampens pump switch cycling and pulsations
- Limits harmful spikes and water hammer
- Minimizes hydraulic noise
- Model: RACT-820-NPT-SB
- Precharge Pressure: 20 PSI
- Max Pressure: 125 PSI
- Ports: 1/2″ Male NPS
- Dimensions: 8.92″ x 4.8″ x 4.13″
- Total Volume: 28oz