The compact WTR Series water treatment systems are great for small wash bay set-ups. They are a cost-effective solution to filter wash water for reuse through a pressure washer or for proper disposal. These recycle systems are designed to remove free hydrocarbons and filter water to be sent back through a pressure washer or discharged into a sanitary sewer.
WTR Series Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
- Quality recycled wash water without common odor problems
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive and can be easily lifted and moved with a forklift
- CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
- CSA listed NEMA-4 corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation
- Easily accessible pumps
- Hose connectors are designed for easy accessibility and quick installation
- 30-Micron filters
- pH Controller – For when pH adjustment is needed.
- ORP Controller – For when ORP adjustment is needed.
- 460V Option – Upgrades 208-230V model to operate at 460V.
- Stainless-steel water/oil separator tank
- 300 or 600-gallon WTA settling tanks
Process and Flow Description:
- Surface-Mount Sump Pump – Untreated wash water is introduced into the system via a 1.0 HP surface-mount sump pump, which is included and located on the unit.
- Activated Carbon Filter – The final treatment stage of the system occurs as the water is filtered through activated carbon which absorbs hydrocarbons, herbicides, pesticides, metals, and dozens of other carbon-based constituents. Activated carbon also works as a polisher for treated water to remove chlorides.
- pH Controller (Option) – The automated pH control system keeps the water at an appropriate pH level so the germicide is effective at killing bacteria and controlling odor.
- ORP Controller (Option) – For longer term control of bacteria, the ORP injection system automatically measures and injects a germicide to control odor by killing odor-causing bacteria.
- Cartridge Filter – Designed to trap and removed solids from the water. Reusable 30-micron dual filters. Pressure gauge indicates when filters need to be changed or cleaned.
- Treated Water in Holding Tank – Once the water is treated, it is pressurized where it will be ready for reuse at 30-PSI to 50-PSI.
- Electrical Control Panel – NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation, CSA listed.
- Corona Discharge Ozone Injection (Accessory) – Wash water is injected with a high concentration of ozone via a corona discharge ozone injection system for a “quick kill” of live bacteria on contact. Ozone also breaks up emulsified oils, allowing them to coalesce. (Hangs from back of control panel bracket.)
The WTR Series is perfect for the following applications:
- Rental Yards
- Heavy Equipment Dealers
- Trucking Facilities
- Military Bases
- Truck Rental Fleets
- Diesel Repair Facilities
- Forklift Washing Operations
- Aircraft Maintenance and Restoration
- Municipalities/ State DOTs
- Oil Fields
- Engine Rebuilders and Manufacturers
The Importance of a Proper Pit System
- Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment an a critical element in any wash water recycle system. Please contact us at 330-753-8394 to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
- Flow Rate: 0-10 GPM
- Cartridge Filters: (2) 30-micron, 100 sq ft
- Carbon Filter: 110 lb
- Filter Pump: 1.0 HP
- Transfer Pump: 1/2 HP
- Product Tank: 80 Gallons
- Pressure Tank: 20 Gallons
- Power Requirements: 208-230V
- Dimensions: 72″ L x 48″ W x 60″ H
- Approx Ship Weight: 750 lbs
***Phase and amperage vary depending on which model is best for your application. Please contact our office at 330-753-8394 so we can help determine which best fits your needs.