The Reverse Osmosis System effectively purifies wash water for reuse with a multi-stage filter process and by pushing water molecules through a semipermeable membrane. Ideal for wash bays, this efficient system removes dissolved salts and contaminants from wash water for reuse.
Benefits of using this equipment include:
- Quality recycled water
- Removes 98% of dissolved salts and contaminants
- Easy operation and maintenance
- 4-Stage pre-filter process
- Anti-bacterial treatment
- Handles water between 50-100°F
- Treats up to 1000-gallons of water per day
- Powder coated steel frame
- PLC controls for automated operation
- CSA approved control panel
- Dual spiral wound membranes
- Pre-filter system that includes 30-micron, 10-micron, carbon and anti-scale filters, plus a 5-micron sediment filter
- 7.4-gallon pressure tank
- 2.2 GPM @ 200 PSI
- 0.7-0.8 GPM Permeate Flow
- 1/2 HP Transfer Pump
- 60″L x 30″W x 48″H – Frame Dimensions
- Approximate ship weight – 650Lbs
Process and Flow Description:
- Inlet Connection – Connect a water supply from a recycling system or a fresh water supply using a 3/4″ female hose fitting.
- Chemical Pre-Treatment System – An adjustable diaphragm pump injects a solution of bleach into the system in order to kill bacteria that could damage the filters and membranes of the system.
- Pre-Filter System – A series of filters remove particles, chemicals and scale from the water that includes 30-micron, 10-micron, carbon and anti-scale filters, plus a 5-micron sediment filter.
- Monitoring System – Permeate and concentrate flow meters, inlet and outlet reverse osmosis gauges monitor system performance and indicate when maintenance is required.
- Reverse Osmosis Pump – Increases water pressure to 200-PSI to efficiently push the water molecules through the reverse osmosis membranes.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes – Dual spiral wound membranes remove dissolved solids from water. Contaminants pass through the concentration port into a drain or pit system.
- Purified Water in Holding Tank – Purified water for rinsing and washing is stored in a 250-gallon tank with a level sensor that turns the system on as water is used.
- Transfer Pump System – a 1/2 HP jet pump and 7.4-gallon tank pressurizes water at 30-PSI to 50-PSI for use through a pressure washer or hose.
- Outlet Connection – Connect a pressure washer or garden hose using the 3/4″ male hose fitting.
- Control Panel – CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation.
The WRO Series is perfect for the following applications:
- Rental Yards
- Golf Courses
- Heavy Equipment Dealers
- Trucking Facilities
- Military Bases
- Truck Rental Fleets
- Diesel Repair Facilities
- Forklift Washing Operations
- Aircraft Maintenance and Restoration
- Municipalities/ State DOTs
- Oil Fields
- Engine Rebuilders and Manufacturers
The Importance of a Proper Pit System
- Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment an a critical element in any wash water recycle system. Please contact us at 330-753-8394 to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
Power requirements vary depending on which model is best for your application. Please contact our office at 330-753-8394 so we can help determine which best fits your needs.