*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. Please contact our offices at 330-753-8394 for additional information, custom quotes, installation, or to place an order.
WLP Series Recycle Systems combine enhanced design with state-of-the-art technology to offer:
- Quality recycled wash water without common odor problems
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Poly skid is constructed of hardened polymer to be non-corrosive and can be easily lifted and moved with a forklift
- Easily accessible pumps
- CSA approved control panel which meets the requirements of the US and Canadian standards for an Industrial Control Panel
Process and Flow Description:
- Surface-Mount Sump Pump – untreated wash water is introduced into the system via a 1.0 HP surface-mount sump pump, which is included with the system, located on the unit.
- Corona Discharge Ozone System – Wash water is injected with a high concentration of ozone via a corona discharge ozone injector system for a “quick kill” of live bacteria on contact. Ozone also breaks up emulsified oils, allowing them to coalesce and float to the top of the tank for separation into the oil decanter.
- Advanced Oil/Water/Solids Separator – As the water flows through the three-stage oil/water/solids separator, it changes directions countless times as the water is directed and redirected through four horizonal baffles and hundreds of square feet of honey-combed-shaped meshed oleophilic (oil-attracting) coalescing media. Mechanically emulsified oil particles are attracted from the water to the oleophilic media and float to the surface. Once on the surface, the oil is skimmed off into an oil decanter for easy disposal. Fine silt and particulates are dropped to the bottom of the sloped stainless-steel tank for easy flushing and disposal.
- ORP/pH Controller – For longer term control of bacteria, the ORP injection system automatically measures and injects a germicide to control odor by killing odor-causing bacteria. The automated pH control system keeps the water at an appropriate pH level so germicide is effective at killing bacteria and controlling odor.
- Customized Multi-Media Filter – Once the water has been treated for oil and solids removal, it is then pushed through a customized multi-media filter which contains a special media blend to filter out particulates down to 25 -microns.
- Activated Carbon Filter – The final treatment stage of the system occurs as the water is filtered through activated carbon which absorbs hydrocarbons, herbicides, pesticides, metals, and dozens of other carbon-based constituents. Activated carbon also works as a polisher for treated water to remove chlorides.
- Treated Water in Holding Tank – Once the water is treated, it is pressurized where it will be ready for reuse at 30-PSI to 50-PSI.
- Electrical Control Panel – CSA listed NEMA-4 rated corrosion-proof control panel for safe and reliable operation.
The WLP Series is perfect for the following applications:
- Rental Yards
- Heavy Equipment Dealers
- Trucking Facilities
- Military Bases
- Truck Rental Fleets
- Diesel Repair Facilities
- Forklift Washing Operations
- Aircraft Maintenance and Restoration
- Municipalities/ State DOTs
- Oil Fields
- Engine Rebuilders and Manufacturers
The Importance of a Proper Pit System
- Once equipment is washed, the untreated wash water flows into your pit system. A proper pit system for your application is the first step in proper wash water treatment an a critical element in any wash water recycle system. Please contact us at 330-753-8394 to determine the pit system configuration that works best for your application.
Flow rate, media filter, cartridge filter, carbon filter, power requirements, air required, and weight/dimensions vary depending on which model is best for your application. Please contact our office at 330-753-8394 so we can help determine which best fits your needs.